Sunday, April 4, 2010

So tired. On Sunday i will be going to Expo and East Coast Park to have some games and of course there will be food.I really hope my sister will let me go for the last time before my mid year examination start.I already write on a paper and sms her and beg her for letting me to go out on Sunday but she still don't let me go.I already promise her that i won't delay the timing but she still don't let.I really want to go to have fun and relax myself because after i go to the two event i must be focus in my studies already i can't play anymore.I really want to go to play.I already promise her that if i break the promise i will accept her any punishment for me and i won't argue with her!I really wanna go jie jie...I BEG you la!!!!PLease...
I really hope i can go on sunday outing......
=(

1 comment:

Qinlicious said...

u already say u ll b gg. so no matter how reluctant u Stil gg. thr's No such need to BEG! Im juz Nth to U.. if u rgds me as UR sis, den u wun make me so mad. so yeah, simply get UR life on w/o me. i guess tat ll b better for both of us.