Saturday, May 29, 2010

So happy that on the 1,2 and 3rd June, Class 4G will be going to a Chalet organize by myself and Yong Jie. Ms Chua will be coming along also but only during the BBQ time. The class asked her to come along is because that she will be leaving us in June and won't be teaching us again. I will missed her a lot. I really hope she won't be leaving and be with us and teach us Mathematics. She's a very good teacher to me, she's a very kind teacher and she helped me with a lot of thing. She will talk to me when she feel's that I'm no mood in her class and she will concern everyone in class. We will be held the Class chalet at Costa Sand Resort (Sentosa). Everyone excluding Ms Chua will be bringing the food to the chalet. We will be having 3 days 2nite and Mdm Haryati, our best form teacher will be cooking for us on the second day. We also wanted Mdm Haryati to come along to the chalet but she told the whole class that she will be bringing the food for us only and she won be staying there with us because she not allowed to come for the chalet. But we still hope that mdm haryati can go and enjoy with us....
Hope that everyone can enjoy themselves!!!

No comments: